Hello my beauties! ❤
I have seen tons of bloggers doing a makeup look and actually realizing just how much it costs to create that look. So I decided to give it a shot myself. 🙂
Here is the makeup look, featuring products from the “Benefit Cosmetics – Weekender Makeup Kit” in the collection ‘Sunday My Prince Will Come’.
I did mention some of these products in my last post, but now we will get into just how much each product is.
Here is a list of all the products I used to create this look;
- Too Faced – Hangover Face Primer
- Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD Foundation
- Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD Concealer
- e.l.f. – High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
- wet n wild – megaglo Dual Ended Contour Stick
- Tarte – Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
- Benefit – Galifornia Blush
- Benefit – High Beam Highlighter
- MAC – Prep+Prime Fix+
- wet n wild – photofocus concealer
- bh cosmetics X Carli Bybel – Eyeshadow & Highlight Palette
- Kat Von D Beauty – Tattoo Liner
- Tarte – Lights,Camera,Lashes Mascara
- Ardell Lashes – Demi Wispies
- Benefit – Gimmie Brow
- Too Faced – Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick
So the grand total of how much this makeup look cost is;
(before taxes LOL)
I did use a mix of both high end and drug store products. But this look is definitely achievable with using only drug store products.
It is a huge eye opener to see just how expensive makeup is/can be depending on what you purchase. I challenge you beauties to give this a try. Create your very own makeup look, set aside all the products, and add up how much it is.
If you do a blog post about it, feel free to tag me or leave a copy of the link below for me to read. 🙂
Until next time, follow me on my other social media platforms;